Soundop is an intuitive and professional audio workstation to edit, record, mix and master audio content.
- Working seamlessly with audio file editing and multitrack mixing.
- Support loading audio data from most audio and video files.
- Support saving audio data to MP1, MP2, MP3, WAV, WAV64, AIFF, AU, OGG, FLAC, APE, WMA and raw PCM files.
- Multitrack recording on different input devices.
- Support ASIO device and 24 bits recording.
- Process audio data with 32 bits precision.
- Apply normalize, gain envelop, noise reduction, time stretch to audio data.
- Edit spectrum of audio file with copy, paste, delete, mixing.
- Built-in real time audio effects including compressor, limiter, chorus, flanger, phaser, parametric EQ, reverb and many more.
- Support VST and VST3 effect plugins.
- Flexible routing and side-chain support for mixing.
- Create crossfade between audio clips automatically.
- Real time time stretch and pitch shift of audio clips.
- Flexible parameter automation for tracks and audio clips with multiple automation lanes.
- Manage audio files efficiently with Files pane and Browser pane.
- Edit and save meta data with audio files.
- Flexible workspace with customizable toolbars, panes, shortcut keys.
- Open multiple mixing projects or audio files in their own window, working concurrently and switch between them efficiently.
Fix bugs of MP1, MP2 Encoder.